uh

Sunday, December 14, 2003

In Canadien Jersey Spiderman We Trust

Holy shit. Most of you probably won't even believe this blog. I'm still wondering if I made it up myself.

In Montreal there's this street called St. Catherine which is made up of mostly clothing stores, arcades and strip joints. It's really packed every weekend with tons of people going to the movies or meeting friends, and is a big part of Montreal's nightlife. Anyway, me, Stoney and our friend Kayla went to play Lazer Quest (laser tag at 7.50$ a pop) on Saturday night. After that we were walking along the street when Stoney looked over and saw the greatest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, taking into account all the other things I might see in the future. Across the street, there was a bum, wearing a Montreal Canadiens jersey and a Spiderman mask, dancing to cheap techno music for money. At this point I would like to remind you that I am not making this shit up. We ran across the street and talked to him for at least five minutes, except it was pretty much just excited screaming. He said to come back next saturday and he would be wearing a Batman costume. He also wanted us to take a picture but we didn't have a camera on us. Then he gave us lollipops, which I didn't eat because I don't take candy from strangers. No matter how many superhero costumes they're wearing. Sometime soon me and Stoney are going back with a camera so you guys can have some proof. Anyone interested can go see him Saturday nights on St. Catherine street in front of the Cathedral metro entrance, or a little further down the road (he was pretty much across the street from Lazer Quest). Tell him those fucked up kids sent you.

No, I didn't make that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home