uh

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Bunn you, beep test

Today our gym class did the dreaded beep test. Let me explain what this beep test is. You play this standardized cassette on a stereo while you run back and forth in a gym between a certain distance. Every time a beep plays, you must be at the other end of the gym. If you don't make it in time, you stop and you get a certain mark. Basically, it's beep walk beep jog beep jog beep run. So at the beginning, you can take your time but when it gets to around 4 (the number isn't the number of beeps but rather every 4 or 5 beeps it goes up half a number) you have to speed up. We got to 11 but the teacher stopped it at that point. I was kinda happy cuz I could go and pass out but I also wanted to continue to see how long I could go. Now I have about 80 forms of cancer in various parts of my body and I'm so hungry I might eat this keyboard (I'm in computer class, and finished my assignment). I think I'm gonna go play something at MiniClip.com now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home