uh

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

A Day In The Life of Stoney

This is some dumb little thing where me and Stoney write what we think it's like to be the other person for a day.

06:00am: Wake up to sound of Dad stumbling around hallway in search of nourishment. Go back to sleep.
06:30am: Mom wakes me up, I throw nearest pillow/bracelet/alarm clock/cement brick at her. Try to get some sleep.
07:00am: Mom wakes me up again, so I yell "GEEK YOU" when I mean to say something else. I think she gives up now.
08:45am: Wake up for last time, realize I'm late for school. Too late to do anything about that now. Eat gigantic bowl of Oreos trying to pass it off as cereal. Take 40 minute shower, take about an hour to get dressed (all girls do this).
09:35am: Get to school, tell principal I was too drugged up to find the bus stop. He believes me and replies by going "YO GUY!".
12:00pm: LUNCH TIME! Time to smoke drugs with all my friends, throw salad dressing at people and play hackey sack. Lunch is pretty much like the rest of the day, except we smoke now.
12:30pm: Take my time getting back to class so I can take a nap in the park.
01:00pm: Back in class. 50% of students are stoned, and teacher is hungover.
03:00pm: TIME TO GO MEET SNAKE AT THE METRO
04:15pm: FUCKIN HELL I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE 30 MINUTES AND HE JUST COMES IN NOW SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT!
04:15-05:30pm: Laugh at random things with Snake, including stupid babies and Pat One.
06:15pm: Get home, mom wonders where I was and why I can't stop laughing.
06:45pm: Eat supper while giving my pet cats large quantities of table scraps even though my mom tells me not to. Dad says something to me but I ignore him.
07:00pm: Talk with Snake on MSN about the daily events some more, think of blogs, check e-mail etc.
10:00pm: Mom tells me to go to sleep so I tell her I am then stay up anyway.
12:00am: NINJA ROLLS IN MOM'S ROOM WOOOOOO
12:15am: Sleep now. I'm going to be tired tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home