uh

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Arabian Basketball Jazz

Listen I know I haven't had a really good post on here in a while. I'm quite aware, so bear with me for a few days. In the meantime, you can check out my WinAmp playlist here. You might like some of the stuff on it, or at least give it a try. You can see I like a lot of different types of stuff, but not everything in each category. Nobody better tell me rap is shit or whatever because I believe that you can't generalize music into sucky or not sucky. What I mean is, you can't say all rap sucks or all techno is good. To me it really depends on the artist, and even some artists can have good songs or bad songs. I really can't stand when people say ALL of a certain genre sucks, without listening to some of the better artists out there. But that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home