uh

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I concur

Bah. It turns out that the bus drivers aren't on strike; it's the maintenance workers. So basically as soon as those asshole drivers shut up, the mechanics decide to take a shit fit? Why didn't they fucking say something while the drivers were at it? Everything I said about this strike being gay still stands, just place the blame somewhere else now. I'm wondering if maintenance workers are harder to replace than bus drivers, or easier; if they were harder the STM would listen to them and I could take the bus home again. If they're easily replaceable maybe this strike could last a bit longer than expected. Either way, STM is kinda stupid for not running enough buses when the students need them. They should take the risk a bus breaking down and help us out. But that's just my opinion.

STM: 1, My feet: 0
P.S. Hot damn, Stoney. Learn to type!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home