uh

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

The CIA should hire me or something

I'm currently at my brother's house due to family problems and my computer at home SHOULD be off. However thanks to AudioMatch.net, I was able to catch my little brother on my computer even though I wasn't within a thousand feet of my house! I noticed that the site reported I was listening to Drowning Pool, even though I'm POSITIVE I don't have any of their songs on my PC. That means my brother must have been on my PC long enough to download the song and listen to it. AudioMatch's playlist also shows I have listened to tonnes of CKY last night, even though I wasn't home. Therefore we can conclude that my brother has indeed been on the PC for quite some time now. Tell me that's not fucking sneaky or something. I called him and before he could even say hello I screamed "GET THE FUCK OFF MY COMPUTER AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM!". There was about a second of silence as his mind tried to figure out was going on which was pure satisfaction for me.

Ninja: 1, Brother: 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home