uh

Monday, November 10, 2003

Neo could fucking kill Yoda

Holy shit it's been a long time since I blogged. Let's see, what happened in the past week or so.

I saw The Matrix Revolutions on Wednesday night, but bear with me for the delay since then because with about 10 minutes to go in the movie, there was a slow motion punch and my eyes fucking exploded. It was pretty good, a little confusing and definitely worth your 6$ and/or climbing through an air vent to sneak into the theatre. I'm not gonna ruin it for you all just yet.
Some people say Yoda is stronger than Neo but I think they're all dumb and stupid and possibly dumb. Neo could fucking explode Yoda and dodge his gay lightsaber before Yoda could even blink. And don't say shit like Neo only has powers in the Matrix because that argument can easily be countered with: a) Watch the third movie and listen for the explanation of his powers b) Yoda is fucking gay.
This just in: Ninjas are awesome.

Umm, I also saw some drunk people downtown. That was probably the highlight of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home