uh

Sunday, November 02, 2003

He drank me drink drink drink

So last friday was the halloween party where I got to take care of drunk people since I was the only sober one around... people do really dumb things when they're drunk. Someone told my friend that her eyes looked foggy and she yelled out "HELP I CAN'T SEE NOW" because she believed him, what a dork. I had to walk her around the block because she wanted fresh air but she couldn't walk in a straight line if her life depended on it. She falls in the wet grass on someone's lawn and gets covered with grass and dirt and just LIES THERE. I tell her to get up at which point she yells "I AM UP" and rolls around some more. The highlight of the night was probably when a random black guy walking across the street saw my friend throwing up in a bus shelter and screamed "YO GUY HALLOWEEN BE ABOUT THE CANDY MON NOT THE ALCOHOL" to which I could only reply "Ooo yeah!". Next party I go to I'm gonna make up for being sober at this one so be prepared for one hell of a blog whenever that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home