uh

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

PRAISE ALLAH

This is an important day in Canadian history. Not ONLY did I wake up before 6:30, which has probably happened only once when the house was burning down, my mom brushed her teeth before I took my shower. Some of you may remember my little rant about my morning routine. Well today all I did was wait an extra 2 minutes before taking my shower, and my mom said "Hey maybe I should brush my teeth before you go in there." At this point I calmly yelled "YES NOW YOU SEE!" directly in her face and jumped around the room. I think the neighbors might not like that, but I don't like when they play outdated songs from 1991 at max volume all day long.
In case there was any confusion, Snake is Stoney's nick name for me. It kinda comes from a teacher calling me Jake the Snake, and kinda comes from her being such a drug addict and doing 80 lines of coke before class every day.
Also, I have the song that goes "Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow, everybody needs a bosom!" in my head now. Stupid song.

Just thought I'd edit this in: Read this page now. If you don't laugh, please tell me so I can beat a sense of humor into you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home