uh

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Strobe light!

The following is a message directed towards everybody that was involved in the creation of Need For Speed: Underground.

Can I live in your pocket?

Seriously though, it's an awesome game and everybody that plays videogames should give it a try. I usually don't like racing games so it was a big surprise for me to like it this much.

So in other news, my science fair project is almost done with and then I can rejoice like I've never rejoiced in my life. Last night I had a three person conversation in the dark with a strobe light going off, it was just about the trippiest thing in the universe and now I'm guaranteed to buy a strobe light for when I move out. Speaking of moving out, some friends and I have this crazy plan to live together starting this summer. It would be me, Stoney, and two other friends in a four and a half... sharing rooms and splitting costs. Talk about pure unsupervised chaos. If this plan comes together properly I am inviting everybody I know under 20 to a house warming party. And of course there will be absolutely no alcohol or drugs, whatsoever*.

I'm going to go play Need For Speed now.

* KIDDING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home