uh

Monday, December 29, 2003

I'm so happy

WOOOOO I just got my Kodak CX6230 digital camera from Future Shop. 207$ on the dot. Now hopefully I won't pay about a billion more dollars on batteries.

So anyway for Christmas I went to Trois-Rivieres to stay with my brother's girlfriend's family. I expected it to be some log cabin in the middle of nowhere but it turns out that Trois-Rivieres is pretty much like LaSalle. The house had 2 PCs with high speed internet, satellite, DVD player... so I wasn't really bored at any point. I even got to play a little bit of CounterStrike while I was there. I won like 3$ playing poker and other card games... next stop Las Vegas!

Right now my friend is sleeping in my bed so I don't really have any place to lie down. I might just curl up on the couch though. And yes, that is my numbered pillowcase. Fuck you.

Shit, it turns out I desperately need a good image host. You can copy the link above by right clicking on it and clicking Copy Address, then pasting it in a new window. That should allow you to view the image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home