uh

Monday, January 05, 2004

I'm learnding!

So I had about 3 hours of sleep last night and have been awake since 2am. Of course today is back to school after two weeks of vacation. I pretty much just started to forget about school and my science fair project and all that. This will probably be the worst Monday ever.

On a side note, I'm going to fucking murder Stoney. She sent me this song yesterday with a filename of unknown246.mp3 or some crap like that. I assumed it was this song that her friend wrote that I had heard about so I listened to it. I told her it was good but not really my style of music. Then she pulls some ninja move on me and tells me it was Hanson's new song. Holy fuck, I said Hanson was good. I hate you, Hanson. I hate you too, Stoney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home