uh

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

PlayCS.com is terrible

So anyway a few months ago I saw this site called www.playcs.com which was free e-mail for gamers specifically Counter-Strike players. I thought, "Hey, I'm a gamer, specifically a Counter-Strike player, so I should sign up!" and soon enough streak@playcs.com was my e-mail account. Since then I have signed up for probably about a dozen different sites using streak@playcs.com as my primary e-mail. There was about two weeks of server downtime at playcs.com meaning I couldn't get into my e-mail. I thought this was acceptable since I didn't really NEED it that badly, but that it was still pretty annoying. So, after it went back up, there was a short period where I had e-mail. Then, it went down again. For like 3 weeks. The only difference was that this time, there was a notice on the main page saying that they would be back next week better than ever! I figured I could wait through this.

Today, PlayCS.com has been turned into a forum and the e-mail accounts are all gone. To sign up for an account, you have to pay 3 US dollars (minimum) and even if you do this, all your old saved e-mails are erased no matter what. So basically, without warning, PlayCS.com erased quite a few relatively important e-mails I had saved, then had the nerve to ask for money so I can keep my account.

I am not happy, and I can assure you the day I pay money for PlayCS.com's e-mail service is the day they implement the "do your homework" feature.
Not that I do homework anyway.

Oh, and the shoutbox is a little messed up right now but I'm too busy to fix it. Maybe soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home