uh

Monday, February 23, 2004

Jazz times ten

Holy shit I really haven't blogged in a long time. So now to both my loyal fans I present to you with a description of one of my major pet peeves:

You know when you take the metro and go to get off at your stop? Well how it usually works is everybody gets off, then the people who were waiting to get on approach the train and go through the doors. It's just like, understood that that's how it works. You just fucking know. Well, I can't STAND when people try to get on the metro as soon as the doors open even if there are people waiting to get off. If someone is getting off, it makes no fucking sense to get in their way, block them, or shove past them when it makes no difference how fast the metro leaves. The whole "I'm in a hurry" excuse is invalid, because the metro still has to wait for the people to get off for it to close its doors. I don't understand how any human smart enough to figure out how to pay ticket fare and walk down a flight of stairs can not grasp the concept of letting the metro empty out before filling it up more. It just lacks so much common sense it makes my head hurt some times. Oh, and don't get me started on people who actually shove past people to get on the metro. I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

In other, non blood-pressure-increasing news, I got my SIN today. Basically this means I can legally work in Canada to get some freakin' MONEY. It's about time. GO ME! GO CANADA!

Edit: The spell check on this blogging hoodickey tried to correct the following words:
blogged (You'd think they would know what it meant)
fucking (It's a real word, people!)
freakin' (I can understand this one, I guess)
CANADA (What the fuck? It also suggested I replace it with "CANADA". Real smart spell checker there)
doohickey (Kind of expected)

Edit2: I spelled doohickey wrong the first time. Hahahaha, hoodickey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home