uh

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Little Blog On The Prairie

You know, Honey Nut Cheerios is just about the best tasting healthy cereal you can buy. Yeah, you could buy something like Alpha-Bits or Trix or whatever, but those have been known to cause SARS, cancer, heart attacks and hysterical pregnancy when consumed in large amounts. And, your teeth might suffer because of all that damn sugar. Honey Nut Cheerios is supposedly good for you, AND it tastes good. Since when is that possible? So next time you go to the store, tell them STREAK SENT YOU FOR HONEY NUT CHEERIOS and tell me if they kick you out or not.

Yesterday I didn't go to school because my throat was sore and my head hurt and stuff. So now I have to TOTALLY GO TO THE OFFICE AND GET A NOTE! ISN'T THAT CRAZY!? I BET NEXT I'M GONNA HAVE TO SHOW IT TO MY TEACHER!!!

Too bad my life doesn't sound as exciting as I'd like it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home