uh

Monday, October 27, 2003

Leonardo is a pussy.

Alright, there seems to be a lot of confusion lately, so I'm gonna tell you which ninja turtle was the best once and for all.
Donatello.
First off he's fucking SMART which is a lot more than you can say about the other dumbfucks in his team. While they were off partying and wasting their time doing whatever he was building stuff that could fucking kick Shredder's ASS.
He also kicks a ton of Foot Clan ass with that long stick (commonly called a Bo) while Leonardo has two swords and he never CUTS anyone. What the fuck? Use your goddamn sword properly, you stupid wuss. Donatello has a piece of wood but he could still probably whoop Leo or possibly shoot him with a pizza-powered catapult or some shit. I'm tired of him getting a bad rap just because he's the PURPLE one. "HA HA PURPLE IS THE GAY COLOR!" You wouldn't be saying that shit if good ol' Don kicked your ass all over the street like the badass that he is.
On a second note, Mikey is awesome because of his weapon and Raphael I always liked in the videogames (I just chose him because he was red). Leonardo always got hogged by someone else, but you know what? I didn't CARE because Leo is an overrated piece of crap there I said it.


Oh and last night I was thinking about the forest fires in the US and I was wondering (hoping maybe) if it was possible for the entire country to burn down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home